The World Cup Balls
In this article we review over time to remember all Balls world. Since the first edition 1930 until now these have been the spherical who have passed into history.
This amazing collection consists of high-quality replicas of all World Cup balls since he was held in Uruguay in 1930 even unto Brazil 2014.
All models are made in the image of the original and care to the last detail. This magnificent collection includes models most legendary history balls:
- model t (Uruguay World 1930),
- federal 102 (World Italy 1934),
- Allen (France World Cup 1938),
- Super Ball Duplo T (World Brazil 1950),
- Swiss World Champion (World Switzerland 1954),
- Top Star (World Sweden 1958),
- Crack (World Chile 1962),
- Slazenger Challenge 4-Star (England World Cup 1966),
- Adidas Telstar (World Mexico 1970),
- Adidas Telstar Durlast (World Cup 1974),
- Adidas Tango (World Argentina 1978),
- Adidas Tango Spain (World Spain 1982),
- Adidas Azteca (World Mexico 1986),
- Adidas Etrusco Only (World Italy 1990),
- Adidas Questra (World US 1994),
- Adidas Tricolore (France World Cup 1998),
- Adidas Fevernova (Korea and Japan World 2002),
- Adidas Teamgeist (World Cup 2006),
- Adidas Jabulani (World Cup 2010),
- adidas Brazuca (World Brazil 2014)[/list]
And Jules Rimet Trophy Cup
But if this fantastic collection is no longer good enough with the presence of Balls world, We find the perfect icing to make it an exclusive deluxe edition for collectors. The two trophies that have been present throughout the tournament since its inception in 1930 to the present: Jules Rimet Cup and the Cup.
Collectors are in luck because they can acquire all the balls world and two trophies for a higher price to 5,000 € in Amazon.